What I should know before my appointment
Pregnant women cannot receive any treatments except for facials
- IPL & DOT Treatments: NO sun exposure, tanning or antibiotics TWO weeks before and TWO weeks after procedure.
- FILLER Treatments: NO dental work TWO weeks before and TWO weeks after procedure. Dr, Stewart does not recommend flying for the next five days after procedure
- If you have an important event scheduled keep in mind the probability of brusing.
- Laser Hair Removal: NO sun exposure, tanning, or antibiotics TWO weeks before and TWO weeks after procdure. No waxing or tweezing the area before treatment.
- Chemical Peel: Avoid using retinol three days prior to treatment.
- TATTOO REMOVAL: NO sun exposure TWO weeks before and TWO weeks after.
- ALA: NO sun exposure TWO weeks before and TWO weeks after
- ULTHERA: NO anti-inflammaotry drugs 6 months after procedure
- COOLSCULPTING CONSULTS: Are you allergic to cold, have hernias, scars or recent surgeries on area of concern?
- PELLETS: Do you have a planned trip where you will be swimming, hiking, using a bath tub or riding horses?
Documents to download
Click on each to download file
BioTE New Patient - Female
BioTE New Patient - Male
Botox Aftercare Instructions
DOT CO2 Therapy Post Care Guidelines
Erbium/DOT Micropeel Aftercare Instructions
Filler Aftercare Instructions
Laser Hair Removal Aftercare Instructions
Laser Tattoo Removal Post Care Instructions
Personal Profile and Health History